When you installing software such as CAD, we may encounter error message “Error 1606. Could not access network location”
How to solve this error?
The reason for this problem is because there is a wrong config
- Press “Win + S” to display search interface.
- Fill in “regedit” to find “Registry Editor “
- Right Click on the “Registry Editor”, and click “Run as administrator”
- Open the path in “Registry Editor”:
- Locate the item: “
- Modify the item contents of the item to actully value, such as “C:\Users\Public\Documents” or “D:\Users\Public\Documents”
- Reboot the system and try to install the software again.
Please make a favorite and share the article, so that you can solve this error (error 1606. Could not access network location) quickly.